Become A Volunteer
Click here for Volunteer Application Form. Printed applications are available at the check-out desk or in the Friends Book Loft at the Library. Applications can be submitted through the GPL Friends Foundation website or at the Library.
When we receive your application, you will be contacted by the Volunteer Coordinator to discuss your selected area of interest. If there is a need in that area, then an interview will be scheduled.
- Description: The GPL Friends Foundation operates a used bookstore on the second floor of the library. Volunteers help sort through donated books, prepare items for sale and staff the Bookstore during open library hours.
- Commitment: A minimum of three months. Four and a-half to three and a-half hours per week depending on shift.
- Ideal for: Adults who enjoy interacting with the public in a bookstore setting.
- Skills: Have knowledge of different book genre and know how to make change.
- Questions/Contact: Bonnie Deering 626-852-4894
For more information on other Volunteering opportunities with the Glendora Public Library Click Here