Home Ways to Give
Ways to Give
GPL Friends Foundation partners with the City of Glendora to provide volunteer and financial support to enhance library resources and programs beyond the capabilities of local tax revenues. The Annual Appeal provides you an opportunity to make a financial gift that makes an a positive impact on the community. Your gift helps the library change the lives of people we serve every day;
- Glendora READS!, one-on-one tutoring to teach adults to Read
- Online access to over 8,000 ebook titles
- Special Reading programs for kids & teens that encourage literacy
- Cultural events & community programs for adults & families
Ways You Can Make an Impact
- Employee Matching Gift Program- Contact your employers Human Resources Department for the proper form needed.
- Memorial Gifts-Make a donation in honor of a loved one for their birthday, anniversary or to celebrate a special event.
Include Glendora Public Library Friends Foundation as part of an estate plan;
- Bequest in your will
- Beneficiary of an IRA or retirement plan
- Charitable Trust
Consult with your financial, tax and legal advisors to establish a plan that best meets your needs. Call the Development Office at 626-852-4894 for additional information.