Summer Reading Clubs
The Glendora Public Library has a reputation for having incredible and FREE Summer Reading Challenge for all ages. In order to continue these outstanding programs, we need your help.
During the 2015 Glendora Public Library’s Summer Reading Clubs…
- 3,112 FREE books were distributed to children and teens
- 68 free special programs were held
- 35,989 hours were read by children, teens & young adults
- 152 youth volunteered 1,971 total hours
- 91% of surveyed participants felt that their reading skills were maintained by participating in the Summer Reading Program….which touched the lives of 3,102 children, teens and adults.
If you have any questions, please call 626-852-4894.
The Glendora Public Library Friends Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization Federal Tax ID# 95-3900-705